Walking through the streets of the village it is possible to admire the Continenza Pharmacy, founded in the 18th century.
The only one in the Marsica and one of the few in Abruzzo, still preserves the typical structure of ancient pharmacies. Of particular historical interest is the Church of San Bartolomeo. Here in 1300, on the occasion of the first Holy Year, some bishops with the consent of Pope Boniface VIII sent the Bulla Indulgentiarum, still preserved in the church. In the Convent of the Agostiniani Scalzi, founded in the seventeenth century, is located the Civic Ethnographic Museum, the largest in the Marsica, with the two sections dedicated respectively to sacred art and peasant civilization. There are exhibited paintings, parchments, psalters, crucifixes, wooden statues and the silver processional cross dating back to 1484.